Seniors Funding FAQ & Resource Guide DocumentView Document
Retire United Thunder Bay is a network of local community builders – a dedicated group of Thunder Bay retirees who want to make a difference together.
With Retire United Thunder Bay you can be part of a community-wide effort to tackle poverty and ensure that essential food, clothing, housing and other services are available for children, adults and families.
Support Thunder Bay
If you want to help solve community issues in your retirement, Retire United Thunder Bay provides inspiring opportunities for you to give, volunteer or advocate.
- VOLUNTEER: Give your time to help your community. Ask us about volunteer opportunities.
- LEAVE A LEGACY: Invest in the future of Thunder Bay by leaving a charitable legacy to the United Way of Thunder Bay in your will or estate plan.
Thunder Bay retirees love where they live. GET INVOLVED TODAY.
If you’re retired and looking for ways to stay engaged in your community, support Retire United Thunder Bay.DONATE NOW
Donate to Retire United Thunder Bay at one of the following levels:
Make a monthly donation by debit or credit card on the 15th of each month, or give a one-time cash, cheque or credit card donation.
Retire United Thunder Bay Donors
*Indicates donors who gave 100% to the United Way Community Fund
- Barry & Susan Brooks*
- Brian & Dallis Campbell*
- Mr. Stan & Mrs. Peggy Dromisky*
- Charlene Dulacka*
- Cindy Figus*
- Doug & Nancy Gibb*
- Bill Green*
- Mr. David R. Hughes*
- Dr. A. Jaward*
- Joanne and Steve Kranyak*
- Jim Madder & Kim Gurnett*
- Lynne Martin & Joan Ashlee*
- Mr. & Mrs. Allen Poling*
- Gerry & Janet Racey*
- Carl Rose*
- Tom Walters & Janet Sillman
- Anonymous* (15)
- Anonymous (3)