GenNext is excited to announce our 7th Annual Day of Caring, Presented by Bombardier Transportation on Saturday, June 16th!
Please note: volunteers must be pre-registered prior to the day of the event to take part. Registration Deadline: Friday, June 8th
A HUGE THANK YOU to our Day of Caring Event Sponsors, we would not be able to host such an amazing event without our amazing and dedicated sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor – Bombardier Transportation
Volunteer Sponsor – Alumni Association of Lakehead University
Site Sponsors – Popeye’s Supplements, Autohome Paints, Keith Anderson at Investors Group, Digital Engineering, Wes Case at Avista Realty, Lakehead University Student Union, Domino’s Pizza on Red River Rd., Beebe Mechanical, Push Fitness, Superior Coatings, Investor Group, RBC Royal Bank
Event Sponsors – Pizza Hut, Robin’s Donuts, Magic 99.9 and Country 105, Redwood Park Church, Studio 1 Photography, Copperfin Credit Union
DAY OF CARING AGENDA
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU’RE A DAY OF CARING VOLUNTEER?
Let us fill you in on what you can expect during the big day.
- (8:30am) Registration & Welcome
- (9am-10am) Orientation Breakfast – Enjoy a hot breakfast at Redwood Park Church, meet your team & grab your T-shirts and team registration package
- (10am) Go Time! Meet at the project site & begin projects – Ready to dig in? Let the painting, gardening, building and spring cleaning begin!
- Beverage Break – We’ve got you covered! As an added pick me up, we’ll be providing coffee!
- (12pm- 1pm) Lunch – Take a break from your hard work and enjoy pizza sponsored by Pizza Hut.
- (1pm- 3pm) Project completion – Take a step back and admire your completed projects.
“Sometimes just painting a fence or planting some flowers can make the biggest difference. Lending a hand is the attitude that I grew up with, because you never know when you’re going to need a helping hand too.”
– Past Day of Caring Volunteer
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!