We’ve teamed up with VarageSale, your virtual garage sale app, to help raise money for United Way Thunder Bay. But we need your help!
VarageSale will donate $10 when you post your first item for sale on their app. Think of all the clothes and toys your kids have outgrown, the books and DVDs you haven’t touched in years, and the small kitchen appliances left unused in the closet. The good news is you can reduce your clutter and make some money too… all for a good cause!
You keep all your earnings and VarageSale makes a $10 contribution to United Way. In order to qualify, you’ll need to post your items between Wednesday, August 19th and Sunday, September 18th.
To participate in this fundraiser, here’s what you’ll need to do:
1. Sign up for FREE at varagesale.com or download the iPhone or Android app.
2. Join the Thunder Bay VarageSale community.
3. Post your first item for sale.
4. Add the hashtag #uwaytbay in your item’s description.
5. Spread the word to drive more sign-ups and help us reach our $10,000 goal!
If you have any questions, please email Caitlyn at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 626-1759. See full terms at http://terms.varagesale.com/ontario